- E-mail: email@example.com
- Room: CP-03-113
- Phone: +49 231 755 8526
- Office hours for students:
Almost always, please contact me for an appointment
Dr. Johannes Albrecht
Emmy-Noether group leader at the chair of Experimentelle Physik 5, TU Dortmund.
News 2016: ERC Starting Grant for the search for new particles in rare decays.
Focus of research is the LHCb experiment at CERN:
- Flavour physics with a focus on tests of fundamental symmetries in rare beauty decays
- High level trigger: Development of fast tracking and trigger algorithms
- Development of tracking detectors
A popular introduction into the CERN and the LHC, with videos from Dortmund, can be found here (in German).