- E-mail: email@example.com
- Room: CP-03-113
- Phone: +49 231 755 8526
- Office hours for students:
Almost always, please contact me for an appointment
Dr. Johannes Albrecht
ERC group leader at the chair of Experimentelle Physik 5, TU Dortmund
Maik and Johannes are attending the 5th International School on High Energy Physics (ISHEP) on Corsica. The school results from a successful cooperation of the universities of Dortmund, Bologna (Italy) and Clermont-Ferrand (France).
Alex Seuthe is giving a talk at the 6th KEK Flavor Factory Workshop in Japan about tests of lepton flavour universality in electroweak-penguin decays at LHCb.
Focus of research is the LHCb experiment at CERN
- Flavour physics with a focus on tests of fundamental symmetries in rare beauty decays
- High level trigger: Development of fast tracking and trigger algorithms
- Development of tracking detectors
A popular introduction into the CERN and the LHC, with videos from Dortmund, can be found here (in German).